SaaS Product Manager
About The Company
Criterion 360 is an emerging enterprise SaaS provider with early success providing a seamless approval platform for mid-sized and Fortune 500 enterprises. Our approach drives digital transformation and risk reduction through borderless and real-time workflow and collaboration, critical decision support, and a centralized repository of executive decision rationale that drives operational efficiency, reduces risk, and accelerates change. We are customer-focused and quality-driven, and determined to deliver value for our users at every level of the client organization.
ABOUT THE Position
Criterion 360 is seeking a talented and passionate Product Manager with the business and technical acumen to shape our SaaS product vision. You will be responsible for providing thought leadership to ensure the success of this platform. You will work collaboratively with engineers, designers and executives, leading Criterion’s product evolution to drive business impact.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Building and maintaining the product and feature roadmap.
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support.
- Conduct user testing sessions with customers to gain insights and validate assumptions.
- Writing complete and detail-oriented product requirements and ensuring clear communication of those requirements to the business, design, and development teams
- Managing the execution of product launch plans and analyzing product performance to improve the customer/seller experience.
- Demonstrate leadership and flexibility, as well as the ability to build rapport with clients, team members, managers, and senior executives.
What you need for this position:
- 3-5 years of product management experience, preferably on large, complex SaaS product initiatives.
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Excellent communicator who can drive consensus, articulate recommendations and the ability to present a strong rationale for product design decisions.
- Expert understanding of information architecture, workflows, product development and design.
- Experience with automation and SaaS management tools.
- Competitive Salary + incentive bonus
- Stock options & 401K Match
- Full health, vision, dental
- Open vacation policy/ paid time off
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, sodas and weekly team- building lunches